Looking for someone to inspire and empower your audience with actionable steps at your next event or podcast? Ms. Uduak is your woman. She is a powerful speaker with a commanding presence and a compelling story who gives transformative talks on identity, entrepreneurship, law, women empowerment and thought leadership.
She is also a routinely invited speaker who has spoken at numerous organizations including SXSW Inc., Levi’s, Pecha Kucha, Fashion Law Institute, The Wharton School of Business, Kenyan Film Commission’s Kalasha International Film Festival, South Africa’s Department of Arts and Culture, and the National Association of Women Business Owners.
SAMPLE SPEAKING TOPICS
✅ How to Step into Your Greatness and Be All You Are Created to Be (Keynote)
✅ How to Create Media Buzz for Your Business & Stay Out of Trouble.
✅ Business Law 101 for Entrepreneurs.
✅ Introduction to Fashion Law for Lawyers, Law & College Students.
✅ Fashion Law for Models, Influencers & Designers.
SAMPLE SPEAKING TESTIMONIALS
“Ms. Uduak spoke to our group of entrepreneurs and the feedback was incredible. Her presentation was very thoughtful and personal. Our membership is in the thousands and we’ve had hundreds of speakers and Ms. Uduak was the first to invite a deep level of self-reflection during the process of building a business. It was inspirational and transformative. The information she provided about business funding was detailed and thorough. We learned so much. She provided a blueprint that our members can benefit from and we can’t wait to have her speak again!” ~Rosezetta Upshaw, Esq., President Legends at Law & Earn Your Leisure University Representative
“Thank you for a very memorable talk — our Fashion Law Bootcampers loved you and were very inspired. ~Susan Scafidi, Founder & Academic Director at Fordham Fashion Law Institute
“I just want to say, thank you. [Y]our speech, presentation, motivational pep talk, sermon all in one, was so awesome, deep, relevant, moving, inspiring, spirit-filled etc. We so appreciate you. Thanks again for sharing your gifts with us…” ~Nadia Butler, Capitol City Women’s Ministry
“Uduak – Your Business Law for Entrepreneurs training was a huge success, and the response from the attendees was amazingly positive. You were a huge hit…” ~Deborah Lowe Muramoto, Director of Women’s Business Center, California Capital Financial Development Corporation
Thank you for [y]our time to conduct the workshop, Fashion Law 101: Legal Issues in the Fashion Industry, in our San Francisco Office. [W]e reviewed the evaluations, and all the participants found the workshop to be very helpful and informative. We also received many comments rating the workshop and your presentation as “excellent.” We thought your presentation was outstanding as well, and hope to have you back for another event in the near future!” – Lisa Camhi, Program Director, California Lawyers for the Arts
“When putting together a panel of distinguished fashion professionals, I immediately reached out to Uduak to be a part of a unique event to showcase the fashion industry. She responded instantly and her presence on the panel was a perfect fit to round out the group. She offered to our students a keen perspective of the industry that the other members could not. Because, as a model, she had been an insider, and, as an attorney, she sees the business and legal side, her perspectives were practical and insightful, and her presence commanded the audience, which was made up of fashion students and area professionals.
Uduak is a rare gem in this business. While most are jaded after years of experience in the business, she is more passionate than ever and driven to use that experience in new and innovative capacities. She is a mentor, an example, an idol, and an expert in so many ways.”~Leslie Asfour, Fashion Director for Delta College.
SAMPLE SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Presenter – “10 Legal Mistakes Filmmakers Make & How to Stay Out of Trouble,” JDIFF Film Festival, April 2023.
- Panelist – “Considerations of Mental Health, Fitness, Capacity, and Competency Participating in International Dispute Resolution,” California International Arbitration Week, March 2023.
- Keynote – “Entertainment Law Caravan – NFTs, Metaverse & Entertainment Law,” Santa Clara University School of Law, March 2022.
- Panelist – “Metaverse, Streaming, NFTS & More – The Future of Entertainment and Intellectual Property,” UC Hastings Communications & Entertainment Law Journal, February 2022.
- Keynote – “How to Break into Fashion and Entertainment Law,” UC Davis School of Law, February 2022.
- Presenter – “Legal Issues in Filmmaking Every African Filmmaker Should Avoid”, Silicon Valley African Film Festival, October 2021
- Panelist – “Business law: Make it Fashion,” American Bar Association, September 2021
- Speaker – “Round Pegs in Square Holes: Turnaround Tales,” PechaKucha, June 2021
- Panelist – “Governance, the Legal Framework for Effective Management of Audio-Visual Projects, Kalasha International Film & TV Market Produced by Kenya Film Commission, May 2021
- Moderator – “Music Business Seminar”, California Lawyers for the Arts, Feb. 2021
- Judge – “Music Tech Innovation Pitch Event,” Music Tech Innovation & CCHub, Dec. 2020
- Presenter – “Ideation Workshop,” Music Tech Innovation & CCHub, Sept. 2020
- Panelist – “2nd Fashinovation Worldwide Talks,” Fashininovation NYC, June 2020
- Panelist – “Sacramento Fashion Week Fashion Forum”, DMR Productions, Feb. 2020
- Emcee – “12th Annual Artistic License Awards,” California Lawyers for the Arts, May 2019
- Moderator – “Fireside Chat with Falz,” Air bnb Corporate Headquarters, April 2019
- Moderator -“Diversity in ADR and the Jay-Z Lawsuit that Rocked the Industry”, SCBA, ADR Section, Feb. 2019
- Moderator – “Fostering Transformation and Growth: Education and Skills for Innovation”, AWIEF, Nov. 2018
- Panelist – “Distribution & Access, Impact of Digital Revolution in Fashion”, Department of Arts and Culture, South Africa, Oct. 2018
- Panelist – “How to Create Buzz for Your Business and Stay Out of Trouble,” CCFD Corporation”, April 2018
- Panelist – “Importance of Managers to An Artist’s Career”, Sacramento Music Summit Creative Exchange,” March 2018
- Presenter – “Business Law for Entrepreneurs,” California Capital Financial Development Corporation, Feb. 2018
- Presenter – “How to Grow Sales in a Tough Retail Environment Using Afrobeats Music,” Levi Strauss & Co., San Francisco, July 2017
- Panelist – “5th Annual Pre-Grammy – Cutting Edge Issues in Music & Film Distribution,” NEL/BESLA/NBA, February 2016
- Legal Commentator – “Oscars Lack of Diversity Problem,” Fox40News, Jan. 2016
- Panelist – “Music Business Seminar – The Future of Music,” California Lawyers for the Arts, Jan. 2016
- Panelist – “Right of Publicity For Models & Other Celebrity Personalities,” Fashion Law Institute, Aug. 2015
- Presenter – “Introduction to Fashion Law,” Executive Association of Sacramento, Inc., April 2015
- Presenter – “Right of Publicity & Copyright in Fashion Law,” Fashion Law Institute Sponsored by Levi’s, Aug. 2014
- Presenter – “How to Create Buzz for Your Business and Stay Out of Trouble,” NAWBO, Sacramento, Aug. 2014
- Moderator – “The First Ever Northern California Fashion Law Panel,” UC Hastings College of the Law & Ebitu Law Group, P.C, Jan. 2013
- Panelist – “20th Annual Wharton Africa Business Forum Media & Entertainment Panel”, Wharton School of Business, Nov. 2012
- Legal Commentator – “Reshaping Beauty”, Al Jazeera News Network, Oct. 2012