Ms. Uduak is a member of the press and media consultant whose powerful storytelling skills have helped brands and individuals gain local and global attention. Her writings have been published and syndicated in national and international magazines and newspapers including Yahoo News!, USA Today and MSNBC.
Ms. Uduak has also conducted hundreds of interviews with high profile personalities/celebrities including Paris Hilton, Iman, Diddy, Diane Von Furstenberg, Beverly Johnson, Suzy Menkes, Andre Leon Talley, Naomi Campbell, Damon Dash, Chaka Khan, Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Max & Lubov Azria, Donna Karan, Jason Wu and Ozwald Boateng. She is also one of the few journalists to interview the late and acclaimed British designer and couturier Alexander McQueen who rarely gave interviews.
In ’06 & ‘07, she was the sole American journalist invited to cover the international fashion campaign organized by the United Nations World Food Programme in West Africa to end world hunger. In 2016 she was also one of a few selected journalists for the White House Press Pool at President Obama’s Global Entrepreneurship Summit held in Silicon Valley.
For her work in the field of journalism, Ms. Uduak has earned numerous nominations and recognitions including past nominations for the Archbishop Tutu Fellowship Programme, the NEA Awards ‘Media Personality of the Year,’ and South Africa’s AFI Fashion Awards for her “Outstanding Contribution to Fashion Communications.”
MEDIA STRATEGY SESSION
This strategy session is for you if you have established a personal or business brand and are looking to gain media visibility to grow your brand. I will help you with an in-depth custom-tailored understanding of:
- How the media works and what they need from you.
- How to give the media what the media wants.
- How to approach & pitch your story to the media.
- How to use social media to amplify your brand, and attract the media’s interest.
1 HOUR CONSULTATION | Investment: $550.00
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY SESSION
This strategy session is for you if you have established a personal or business brand and are looking to increase revenue and grow your business. I will help you with:
- Social media content development.
- Social media marketing and promotions.
- Social media data analytics.
- Social media management.
1 HOUR CONSULTATION | Investment: $550.00
This strategy session is for you if you have a personal or business brand, feel stuck, confused, overwhelmed, and are unsure which direction to go, yet you realize you need change and help to reposition yourself for personal and/or business growth and success. Here is what is included:
- Personal or business SWOT analysis/assessment.
- Formulate personal/business strategy.
- Formulate brand visual identity and image.
- Formulate a media strategy.
- Formulate a social media strategy.
- Resources to help you implement identified strategies.
3 HOUR CONSULTATION | Investment: $3,500.00
“For (y)ears, I have worked closely with Uduak and she has truly been instrumental in my re-branding as an international actress. Uduak is an intelligent, motivated and highly resourceful individual. Our partnership on the movie premiere of my movie “Through the Glass” in L.A. was exceptional. Uduak was able to reach out to the press and media in the U.S. and internationally, invited the right celebrities, and promoted the event through her numerous web platforms including Ladybrille Magazine. With the help of her team, we had a very successful movie premiere in Los Angeles.
A part of Uduak’s strongest suit is her unlimited depth of resources. Uduak referred me to a (public relations agency). With gratitude to Uduak’s connection, they helped me create a new image that has certainly helped in my crossover appeal as an artist. I believe that developing quality relationships with industry professionals across the world is the responsibility of any individual I seek to work with, and Uduak’s consistent contributions to that end has been excellent. I certainly do look forward to more collaborations with Uduak.” ~Stephanie Linus, A-List Actress & Filmmaker
OTHER SAMPLE INDIVIDUAL/CORPORATE BRANDS
Los Angeles based globally known celebrity
- Provided journalistic and copywriting editing services for the famous Hollywood global brand.
- Journalistic works on behalf of the client were published in reputable magazines retailed in over 20 countries and distributed to millions.
- Consulted with client about online brand development and marketing incorporating social media.
- Consulted with the fashion brand to create a total PR campaign and renovation of the brand image including a new website, logos, and fresh content.
- Directed and worked closely with brand and third-party graphic design team in the execution of the new brand image.
- Consulted and provided public relations/media services including business and brand strategy consultation, invited and secured celebrities, fashion industry influencers and design creatives, sponsors, and mainstream press coverage for the brand’s signature event.
- Formulated and provided complete personal brand and image consultation to help re-brand client’s image consistent with stated brand values and vision.
- Formulated offline and online media event strategies.
- Led with research, visibility, design, content, media training, media kit, press releases, media advisory alerts, media follow up and social media incorporation to obtain positive news coverage for the brand’s signature event.
- Tapped into my connection and database to secure celebrities and corporate sponsors for the event.
- Obtained positive news coverage including from global media news agencies.