Ms. Uduak is best known as an advocate who uses the tools of media and the law to help creatives and businesses clearly articulate their true brand identities, and communicate it to the world through their products and services, to maximize profits. She is also known for zealously defending and/or instituting legal action on behalf of clients who are wronged.
As a lawyer, Ms. Uduak pioneered the first Fashion Law seminars in Northern California and is a recognized name within the growing niche practice of Fashion Law in the United States. She is the co-founder of EBITU LAW GROUP, P.C., a California law firm providing legal services to businesses and individuals where she handles her firm’s intellectual property law, business, fashion, and entertainment law practice areas.
For over a decade, she has litigated a wide variety of cases in California courts. She has also handled a variety of entertainment deals for clients in the USA, Africa and Asia including network television and licensing deals. Her work and contributions to the creative industry have been recognized by numerous organizations including the National Bar Association, The American University School of Law and featured in prestigious legal publications including the ABA Journal, California Lawyer Magazine, and Emory University School of Law, Law Review.
For legal inquiries or consultations, visit Ms. Uduak at EBITU LAW GROUP, P.C.
SELECT RECOGNITIONS & AWARDS
- 2018, Honored by American University School of Law for work and contributions to Africa’s legal industry.
- 2016, Recognized by the National Bar Association’s Entertainment Sports & Art Law Section for contributions to the Entertainment Industry.
- 2014, California Lawyer Magazine feature
- 2013, Co-launched the first-ever west coast Fashion Law seminar on a law school campus, U.C. Hastings College of the Law
- 2012, launched first ever west coast Fashion Law seminar through California Lawyers for the Arts
- 2005, launched first ever Fashion law seminar at a fashion week in the U.S. (San Francisco Fashion Week).
- 2008, American Bar Journal feature