Ms. Uduak is a powerful and compelling speaker who has spoken at diverse organizations including SXSW, The Wharton School of Business, California Lawyers for the Arts, UC Hastings College of the Law, The International Academy of Design and Technology, WRBLSA, Woodbury University (Retail Camp), and The National Association of Women Business Owners. She is also a legal commentator who has provided legal insight and analysis on the intersection of pop culture and the law for media outlets such as Fox 40 News, Al Jazeera America, Silverbird TV (International), and New York’s 107.5FM WBLS.
Ms. Uduak offers seven signature speeches focused on legal “how to dos” to help driven entrepreneurs and creative professionals protect their passions, thrive and avoid legal liability. She also speaks on empowerment (including women empowerment), business, fashion, leadership and motivation. Her presentations are tailored to her audience whether they be colleges, law schools, conferences, churches, women organizations or corporations.
How to Step into Your Greatness and Be All You Were Created to Be.
OTHER SPEAKING TOPICS:
- How to Create Media Buzz for Your Business & Stay Out of Trouble
- Crisis Management Law for Celebrity & Influencer Brands
- Business Law for Entrepreneurs
- Music Business, Branding & Copyright Law for Artists
- Fashion Modeling Law for Models & Model Agencies
- Fashion Law for Designers & Fashion Brand Owners
- How to Become a Fashion Lawyer